Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Sunday, April 20, 2008
Note: I can't say this is my first story I've ever written but I can say that this is the first idea I got right after I finished high school. Like really right after I finished high school-couple of hours later after.

Sypnopsis: According to a poll done by People magazine, it is to be said that girls are more attracted to nerds/geeks nowadays. At Sophie's school, more than half of the students there are considered beautiful aka The Specials. The uglies and the norms are the minority and there had been some injustice done in this school (aren't all high schools like that?). It is up to Summersent High's resident reporter; Sophie to stand up for the minority (herself included) agaisnt the Specials. When she posted an article about the poll, all hells break loose and suddenly the Specials are hooking up with the geeks. Enter Will Kingston-King of All Specials and his friends- who found that he just lost half of his groupies to the geeks and not too happy about it. Suddenly Sophie finds her life filled with beautiful boys, matchmaking, crazy plans and more beautiful boys. Could Sophie Simmon be committing the biggest mistake in her life?

Characters:

(Main)
Sophie Simmon
Will Kingston
Raphael
Vincent Pryce
Josh Wilby
Michael Adams

Stats: In progress :)

0 comments: