Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, August 20, 2008
It's sooo damn funny~! I advise you twilighters out there to watch the long official trailer at twilight.com before you watch this vid. The guys who made this vid is the same guys who made the Dark Knight spoof so yeah...So so funny! And the fact that they got the actors to look almost like the real characters are simply awesome!

Just go here! Fyi, since I'm like a retard when it comes to using the wonderful world of blogging has to offer, i still dont know how to upload a vid on my posts. So, if you're reading this anyone who knows, please guide me oh obi-wan kenobi....

Watched it? Note the guy who played laurent? Yeah, he's damn hot.

DAMN.

1 comments:

haNnaNcayuNK said...

he wants my candybar!!!
rotfl