Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, September 20, 2008
I think it's the same thing as tag only idk, some ppl call it meme. Correct me if I'm wrong but anyways, got loads of pics and stories to tell but the pics r in my cell n im too lazy to tell those stories so...for the 1st time ever(!), I'm doing a tag or a meme or whatever...

Ps: Got it from Anisah's blog. She didnt tag anyone since she doesnt believe in favoritism which is so cool of her! I'm tagging whoever is reading this and has a blog!

5 things I can find in my bag

da question is, which bag? LOL

Okay, this is for my gigantic olive green handbag:

1-my purse

2-my ENG4C and HHS4M files

3- my cellphone

4- car keys

5- graphic calculator for MDM4U


my 5 favorite things in my room~

1-my comfortable bed (where i spend most of my hours on it)

2-my computer!!!!!!!!!

3-my books (where you can see all over the place)

4-my shinaii (aka my kendo stick) ps: in other words, a real bamboo sword

5-my laptop (tho I'm hating it right now)

0 comments: