Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Sunday, January 17, 2010
Three days ago, which is on January 15th (Adam's Birthday) marked my one month countdown to leave for New Zealand. I tried hard not to be bothered by it but it seemed people around me can't help but point this out. At the same time, I was very emotional and I got into a fight(?) with Shaza. I guess we were all too stressed with what's happening around us; Sara's birthday party, classes, packing, errands, sick mothers and cancelled plans.

I for one was never a fan of last minute cancellations and I am blessed with best friends who are very prone to this, much to my dissatisfaction. But at the end, these girls are practically my sisters and I still love them but I have to admit I did say some hurtful and impetuous words on that day. I won't say it's entirely my fault because it's not but I do feel bad for not being understanding enough on that day.

But luckily our "feud" ended the next morning when I met up with her for the dance practice. I seriously do not want to cover our performance last night because it's crap. I've never been so emmbarassed in my life but it's alright. The real purpose is to have fun anyways. And I learned how to poco poco that night. Not a fan though.

The day of the party was very tiring for us four. Because I got there at Blue Wave around 10AM and then helped around for the decorations for the party. Shira finally showed up around 12PM because she had to wait on here mother who is at the hospital right now, getting her appendix removed. Then we practiced the dance until three and mind you, we havent ate a thang since morning so when we almost died out of hunger, we stopped by at Hartini's and ate our lunch there. Then Shaza, Shira and I rushed to Subang Parade to find Shira's dress for the night. By this time, it's almost four and we have to be there at 8PM and usually it takes us two hours to get ready for parties like this so we HAVE to be back at our homes by 6PM.

Imagine trying to find a dress that is reasonable and chic at the same time. The truth behind the story was that Shira thought she fits into this dress she owned only to find out a day earlier that her arms wont get through the sleeves. She's been hyperventilating over the fact that she's fat but we all KNOW she's not. That's what Sha and I been trying to tell her. The girl is petite, and very well proportionate. We ran around in Parksons and then moved to Blook where we tried a bunch of dresses (including Shaza and I LOL) and finally resorted to W3. Luckily Shaza found this really chic mini tube dress that fits Shira FABULOUSLY with very understated details. Veeeerrrrrry nice. I could only dream wearing a dress like that. Not with figure NO!

Then we ran off to FOS to look for something Shira could cover herself with and I suggested this nice gold shimmery cardigan but I guess it doesnt match well with the dress at the end. It's almost 6PM and we only just found the dress. I suggested why not we go back to Shaza's house and rummage through her closet (coz the girl has two huge closets full of clothes&accessories) and it's our last bet. We thought for awhile and considered this last option.

"This is our last bet. If we decide to go back to Shah Alam, it's prolly too late to go out already." Shaza said.

So we decided to do an ALL-IN and went off to find leggings/stockings for Shira. Went to Shins and they have this black stockings from Japan and supposedly burn your calories as you wear them and it costs like RM60. Yeah, we had a WTF moment just then. Then I asked whether they know any other place that sells leggings/stockings and they said Guardian. So we went there and found the ones we wanted at the price of a mere RM4. Can you believe the difference? It's practically the same thing with different packaging but wth man...anyways we ran to my car and Shaza drove us back to Shah Alam.

I never run so much in my life and as I'm writing this post, my feet still hurts.

Back at Shaza's place, the house was full with relatives who decided to get ready at her house. The rummage through her closet only took us like 15 minutes and we all found what we needed. I borrowed like 3 belts from her and a pair of leggings and Shira borrowed a shawl. Then with a speed of light! (chewaaaahhh...) I drove back to her house to take her boots (at the party we realized to take Sara's Bday present with us >_<) and I helped her hang some laundry and then we drove to my house. My family was in a daze-like state when they saw us running up the stairs and get ready and get down and go out just like that. Now I kesian my mother because when I got back that night around 11PM-ish I realized that she fried some keropok lekor and made Shira's fav teh susu. I feel really bad bout that coz I was rushing and I didnt even let Shira makan. (=__=)

We got to Sara's party around 8PM and basically I had fun. Lotsa laughs here and there.

So what I have to do right now is find a freaking rice cooker that is small and cute enough to fit in my bag coz well...I need mah rice you know and just so you know, I'm very emo for the fact that Super Junior is coming to Malaysia for their 2nd Asia Tour on March 20th and I'm not in FREAKING MALAYSIA!!! *cries* It's not fair!!!!!!!! Aya said it only means that I mmg xde jodoh with Hankyung but I digress, this is only an obstacle for me and Hankyung!!!!! It's one of those love obstacles that lovers usually have to go through before they actually get their happy ending. Now I just pray that they suddenly cancel their concert made a detour to New Zealand in stead. Hehe.

FYI: Sorry for the non sequtor.


*Rings I bought that only costs me RM10. I'm very happy~! :)


I really need to stop spending. *slaps self*

Oh well, I'm looking forward to my new life of being financially stable from now on...in New Zealand! Let us all pray on that okay?

Till then, Ciao!

0 comments: