Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, April 1, 2010

Naomi; dental student checking Tim's teeth, Med Student
*I had her check mine too after that, apparently I got great teeth! :) *


I really do think I handle my stress levels wonderfully ever since I came here. Maybe it's the weather. I guess I can control my emotions pretty well which is a good thing. Although the stress signs do show on my body; dizzy, acne, chocolate cravings,etc. Malaysian Night is so close now--doa people. I can never get enough of those. ^__^

I actually wanted to do a post to cover how my weekend was when I went out to catch How to Train Your Dragon with my flatmates, Yejung and Malsha. But I guess I have to put that on hold because the thing that just happened to me is super fresh. As in it only happened three hours ago.

Today I had a full day of activities, class, study, meeting and drama rehearsal. The rehearsal went pretty mellow today since two of my leads didnt manage to come and I admit, I was pissed. But I tried not to let it get to me so I continued the practice albeit vigor. And maybe because I haven't had my dinner and I was sooo hungry. It was until Naomi and Kamil came with pizzas!! YEAY~!

After eating them, I don't know why I got a bit high la. Tim and Min were busy looking for a song for the gypsy scene when suddenly, they turned on Disney Aladdin's song, to be more exact, the Prince Ali one. After Abang Sabry and family left, I suggested we make a video of us dancing to Prince Ali. And we DID! We used Mark's Macbook Pro to record ourselves and basically all hells let loose. After dancing, I felt good because I have to admit; it was some pretty good exercise!

I guess all of us got pretty high from the dancing that none of us felt like going home yet. It was then when Adeline invited all of us to her place. We went and ended up watching Project Runway at her place.


Adeline and Yonghwa who is sick :(



Ken and Tim talking bout some video game



Kamil and Naomi camwhoring in kitchen

Then something really random happened and Naomi just decided to do her grocery. And it was almost 11PM. Apparently Countdown is still open because it's Easter and all so we all went to do some last minute shopping before the shops close for Easter break. Mind you, Yonghwa (in her dressrobe) and Adeline decided to follow as well! Kamil was telling me how this Nescafe Caramel Latte is really good so we shared a basket and shopped la. He needed to stock on snacks and I was just there to browse.


I have never seen a persuasive shopper ever in my life. You can just burn your money without realizing if you shop with this guy



Yonghwa in her bathrobe at Countdown!

So, it wasn't really exciting but that's me. I'm not a very exciting girl pon. Hehe

1 comments:

ppb3k said...

Abah miss you so much. Love you always. Hugggggggggggggggggggggg :)