Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, June 25, 2008
I went to that picnic I told you about today! It was fun to see everyone and how much they've changed or stayed the same. I'm not in the mood to type much so here are the pics........and might I just add that as far as I'm in love with Shah Alam, I didnt know we have this awesome garden beside the big court. =_______=

*This is me with Anis and Shira (girl with the piggy nose). Shira surprised me when she arrived at the picnic.

Me: WTF! what r u doing here?! arent you supposed to be in Paris?

Shira: SURPRISE!!!!!! I'm in Malaysia since monday la dude!! *hugs*


Yeah, I was pretty shocked. O_O

*The circle is now COMPLETE! In pic: Me, Shaza, Shira and Aniyah.

*Aini and Yang! Ps: Bbye Aini!!! Good luck in Melaka and um, I still owe you $10. Halal je la ek? =3


*Shaza the Brazillian chick wannabe. HOHO!

*Anis my bebeh! Good luck in Kuantan! =3


*Shaza and Yang.

* In loving memories (no, not that kind)...Sara. All the best in Muadzam Shah.


* "Especially for Auntie Sal" she said. =_=


*Good fun. (^___^)

Actually there's tons of us really...practically everyone from the class of 2007 showed up except ones who are away in college lar. To whom it may concern, ALL THE BEST!

Listening to: Sir-Mix-Alot ~ Baby Got Back

Eating: Popcorn

0 comments: