Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, June 21, 2008
It seems that I wont be posting any entries if I don't have pics to upload with it. I mean, why would anyone want to read stuff with no pics? Okay, me maybe but I'm not that much of a writer anyway so it's not like its any good. Anyways, screw what I said just now. Just one of my many rambles...

Yeah, okay. Tiring day, hmn what can I say about it. Well...this whole schazang happened to me yesterday where in the morning I registered myself at Sunway College where I'll be starting my college life there. WOOHOO~! Seriously, if I was sane enough that time I would've take some pics to show how awesome it is there. I mean, hello! Everything I want to have it college are there! For example, clean toilets~!! I was practically beaming while I did my business in the nice clean toilet cubicle.

So after registering myself there, the Yang clan (minus adam, he was away on a camping trip) went to check out Sunway Pyramid and Abah bought me my first leather slingbag (actually it's not real leather coz well, I dont like leather that much but what the heck) with a really cool chic design.

"For college", he said. Hehe, macam la I dont have tons of bags already but since nak bagi. Who am I to refuse? :3


So we killed time there and then we realized that we're late to a wedding we're supposed to attend. Crapola~! >____________<


Fast forward to about 1/2 hour later, the only ones who ended up going were my mom, my sis and me. By the time we got there, we were the only ones there since other guests already left. But at least we get to eat with the important people of the wedding since this is the time they get to eat. Ye la, they were busy entertaining the guests all morning.

*Sry the pic is really crappy. I took this pic from the where I'm sitting. As you can see, not many ppl are around.

Anywho, while we were mingling my mom asked me to park the car somewhere else coz earlier we parked the car kat kawasan tunda so she was worried about the car la. Happy to um, get away I went to park the car. I dont know how to explain this but I ended up in some highway where I'm heading to uh, KL and that was my 1st time ever driving alone and lost. I was so freaked out (not because of driving on a highway but the lost part) and I entered the road where I was going agaisnt the flow and other cars were honking at me but I was like, "Why shud I care? I need to go back hooooooome!". Mind you, I was driving a Naza Ria (one big ass car) and going agaisnt the flow? Bad news.

So somehow I ended up kat SACC and thats the time when I called my mom and told me I was lost and how the hell am I going to get back to the banquet hall (where the wedding is). And at the background, I heard Pn Shima (my ex-art/PE teacher) screaming, "HA! Yang sesat!!!" God, I was so embarassed. Well, not rly. More like scared. >______<>
If you think the story's over, you're wrong coz after the wedding I went to Pn Shima's house for this feast she prepared for her ex-students. So Mama dropped me off at Aini's and we went off to pick up Hawa, Fit and Mira. It was great fun I tell ya. And great food...ah, the food.


*My baby and business partner, Anis. ;p


*Yang mcm tgh pimp la. HOHO!!

*Awe, Dayah and me. Hehe, bdk UM la katekan. Them, not me. >__<

*Aini and Fit. Dah kenyang makan.

*Aini and I. :))

*Wani, Aini and Yang!!! (I look like a clown with my red nose!)


So the ones who attend Pn Shima's food fiesta were Me, Aini, Hawa, Dayah, Anis, Mira, Wani, Fit and Aizira. Many cudn't make it since some are still recuperating from the grueling orientation week or are away vacationing. Aini, Wani, Hawa and I were the lst ones to say goodbye to Pn Shima (around 9.30pm) since we stayed to watch Pn Shima's trip to NYC and Niagara Falls.
Good stuff.
Anyways, that's about it and I need to go back to sleep coz I was still tired from it all. Till then.
Ciaoz!

0 comments: