Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Monday, December 22, 2008
For most people who know me, I'm a sucker for romance novels. A huge chunk of my teen years have I spent reading em. And so...like any normal phase, I grew out of it. I've read from Amanda Quick to Susan Elizabeth Phillips. In fact, I read sooooo many romance novels that no novel surprises me anymore. SO I stopped for awhile lah...

Romance novels are famous for their steamy love scenes ait but uhh...idk bout you avid romance readers out there but some novels only revolved around these scenes. Gawd, its so annoying like yknow, talk. tease. have sex. and it goes on and on till the end of the book. So i guess thats why I stopped reading em la.

Over the years(or months?) I find myself craving for a good romance novel. Not the contemporary kind but the historical kind. But then again, i dun want to waste my money on buying some typical romance novel la (and also the ones with covers that have a naked couple with silk wrapped around em). But the other day, I gave myself a shot by buying one of Julia Quinn's novels.

The reason I bought her novel is because of it's cover.






It looks fun, quirky and light. None of that steamy shiz. This book above is actually my second Julia Quinn book and the one Im currently reading. (And also the cause why I'm broke). I bought another one of her books because the first one I totally finished it in one day and it was awesome! And funny. And sweet. And witty. And...I should stop.

SO if you find your situation with romance books the same like moi, go ahead and give Julia Quinn a try.

Till then,

Ciao.

And oh crap, I only have like 2 weeks only till college!!

0 comments: