Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Yesterday I watched my second round of twilight with my sisters and their friends. Have to say I enjoyed it tremendously compared to my first time coz I guess...I was less criticizing. Now I cant wait to buy their soundtrack and get em on dvd! W00t!!!

Blew like a huge chunk of my barely existant money on Sabrina's birthday present. Tip to big sisters out there; NEVER EVER LET THEM CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT. I mean, even if you try as hard as you can to make them choose something from the 50% off pile, it'll never work. SO now....I prolly be living on scraps people throw at me. I'm broke!!!

I'm going to start doing my community work sometime around this week...planning to drag either Shaza or Shira (or both!) to do it with meh. Nothing is better than doing duh dirty work with ur besties. *coughcough*

As a wise awesomelyhotntallnmrsedwardcullen2be girl once said,

"I wipe your shit and you wipe mine, that's what friends are for!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kakak,
Have you been to Mak Yan, Alia and Asma 's blogs lately?.... help me please... why lar they decided to post silly entries based on SM's Twilight titles ... this is just beyond my comprehension..

Yang Safia said...

ayah ngah wat they did is sooo awesomely TWILIGHT NICE!!!! omg cool gler. ayah ngah, i guess u have to bear with it. lucky 4 them dat they have each other. im the only one yg kemaruk twilight in this house.