Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, November 28, 2008
Read Asma's blog and she did the tag thingie n she said she tagged her family and friends...and since I'm family...I feel obliged to do it (besides, it has twilight in it so wat da heck ait?)

1. Is there any fictional character you're in love with?

EDWARD CULLEN! nuff said. Check out my previous entry...I did one list tho i think it's a bit biased.

2. Who is more important to you?friends/boyfriends/girlfriends

Friends

3. Have you ever thought of getting married?

yesh...duh.

4. Does your crush like you back?
In real life, I have to admit I don't have a crush on anyone but if this question is referring to Edward, I'd like to think so.

5. How many babies do you want?

Uh...I see myself with a total of 3kids?

6. Your favourite book?
The Twilight Saga...anything by Stephenie Meyer and Meg Cabot.


7. Do you believe in eternal love?
Seeing the state of the world right now...not really.


8. In your opinion, what are the characteristics of the perfect boy/girlfriend?(10 characteristics)
1) understanding
2)gets along well with my family and friends
3)not quiet
4)not too emo
5)caring n loves me a lot
6)has goals n knows what he wants to do in life
7) white...as in race. :3
8) respect. LOADS OF RESPECT
9) same interests as me tho even if he doesnt like sumthin, at least pretend he likes em
10) Edward Cullen?

9. People who inspires me:
1) Abah
2) Stephenie Meyer

10. What is your bad habit ?
I tend to ramble a lot

11. Is there anything you want to tell people who hate you?
Fuck YOU!

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
If with my besties, yeah la. But if they're not, i jz want to get em out of my face.

13. What does flying mean to you?
Terbang

14. Who do you love?
Ah, the usual...family n friends.

15. Who do you think is hotter? edward cullen or jacob black?
Im most definitely on team edward but u cant blame jake tho....sometimes I found myself torn between these two.


16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words
Asma: Cute, twihard, awesome, sweet,edward cullen's cousin-in-law! There! More than 7 words ordy!

17. What would you really like to do right now?
Sleep

18.What is one of your embarrassing moments?
Cant remember...

19. How to find the right partner?
Juz wait till they smack u right in the face.


20. What are you wishing for right NOW?
*sigh* marry edward cullen and have his baby lar. =_= but if we're talking realistically here, lose like 20kgs.

I tag ;
ANYONE WHO HAS A BLURRRG!


Instructions:Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Who ever does the tag will have blessings from all.

0 comments: