Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Sunday, March 8, 2009
I am currently obsessed with anything Michael. He is so awesome beyond words! Dun get me wrong, its not like I'm not obsessed with him before but when he released the statement bout him starting to perform again, I literally went mental!



In fact, I went to MPH yesterday and got myself his Essentials CD.


Looks like I'll be blasting Thriller and the rest of the shiz for a couple of weeks.


I AM SO PUTTING "SEEING MICHAEL JACKSON LIVE IN CONCERT" TO MY LISTS OF THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!


Hail the King of POP!!!




This is just a random post so toodles peeps!!

*runs off to watch more MJ performances on youtube*

2 comments:

Mior Azhar said...

Kakak,
Really? Michael Jackson? Really?

Yang Safia said...

yes ayah ngah. michael jackson.

im so serious i want to marry him!!

abah is a big fan too yknow.