Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Monday, February 23, 2009
Sometimes I shock myself on how much of an anime buff I can be. Honestly I dont show this side of me very often and usually, the one who can really see my extreme anime-fangirl+nerdiness side is Shira. She's the only one aside from my siblings. I am terribly ashamed of this infatuation.

I'm a fashion buff and I'm into the whole mainstreaming thang but still, I have my nerd side. I loooooooooooooooooooooooove watching anime skits on youtube. They made me laugh so friggin hard. Again, you must get the jokes or most things wont just make any sense to yeh.

What makes the whole skit thang so friggin addictive?

Innuendoes and YAOI!!!!!!

Oh well, this is juz a comingoutofthecloset and totally random post. It's totally uninterestin and im so bored really.

*Goes off to find more skits on youtube*

PS: Commentary on the family day I went to yesterday with pics!! Coming Soon!!!

0 comments: