Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, February 14, 2009
Hello world. It's Yang reporting live from her bedroom and must I say it is very HOT today. Well, considering it is Valentines Day today...I guess people are getting hot and heavy today for the occasion. *shrugs*

It's been a long time since I updated. I think. =_=

Anyways, this week was very bad for me and soo much tiring. Work just kept coming and I'm not doing too great in CommTech class. *sigh*

And I feel heavier and heavier by the day (in terms of kg).

Well, I don't want to complain but the weekend is here and I know Im supposed to make that Youtube potential vid with Sha and Shira but dunno la...so tired. =_=
I guess it's hectic oso because I've been running around looking for potential hosts for my Host Club Cafe for this upcoming Sun-U AnimeGaki Festival (idk if I got the name right...) and so far I got the guys I wanted.

People out there, if you want to sponsor me with pastries or stuff that ppl drink at cafes pls drop a comment with your email. Maybe we could work out something from there. Cant really rely on the sponsor team for this anime fest. (T_T)

I dont really have anything to say or complain about since telling them over again is soooo tiring (note how much I've said tired ordy)!

But I do have some pics I took for my photography assignments and I AM VERY SAD IT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR I HATE YOU~!

Personally I think these pics are fab so if you dun think so...STFU.






The people (+ animal) in these pics are just about the ones that play huge roles in my life. Sometimes I can just sit back and look at these pics and realized that I'm so blessed that I'm surrounded by these phenomenal people (even if they tend to annoy the hell out of me sometimes).

SO my week sucked. But I know it wont suck forever. Maybe you're just like me...you had a rough week. Why not put a smile and lay back. It's the weekend!!!!

0 comments: