Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, January 29, 2009
Roughly an hour ago, I caught myself watching a Malay drama series. Honestly speaking, I was never a fan of Malay movies/drama (there, I admit it MALAYSIA!!!! tho thats not much of a surprise). What series you ask?

This.


I know the series has been on air for like forever but I never had the drive to actually watch it even tho penah la read it sumwhere. I mean, the 1st time I read about the plot it was interesting. So far, not some rip off and very original la. And might I just add theres Sharifah Amani in it? Yeah, love her in Yasmin Ahmad movies. One flaw tho. Not a fan of her Utara accent. Made her sound...sengau. (=_=) Dont tell me she's supposed to sound like dat (like my mom said) but yeah, dats my opinion on it.

Since I dont follow the series (tonight was my 2nd time of watching it), I'm not interested in watching bout other characters only about the progress of rona and roni's relationship.

And might I say, LOVE THE THEME SONG.

Been looking for it for an hour on the net and GOT IT!!!

This Alif dude did a pretty good job with the song.

GOOD JOB DUUUUUUDE!

So yeah, liking the series.

But you're never going to see me buying a ticket and watch some Mohaideen(?), Moheedin(?) movie. Dun sue me anyone but his movies are absolute rip-offs and crap.

Wat is it with Malaysians and making movies/dramas based on other people's ideas and creativity? Like Awan Dania. Absolute rip-off man.

I can go on and on forever about the Malaysian film industry but lets save it for some other time.

I WANT TO WATCH YASMIN AHMAD'S TALENTIME THO!!!!!!!!!!!

when is it coming out eh?

2 comments:

Mior Azhar said...

Waaaah, very the impressive... tengok drama melayu!!!! Yeah martabatkan Filem Melayu!!!! errr NOOOOTT.

Ekceli, citer melayu ni ada a few yang okay, like Cuci which I watched over Astro a couple of months back. Apart from that Ayah Ngah can't think of any good ones.
just imagine if the Mohideen guy decided to do a Twilight rip-off (heard he loves doing that anyway).. whom do you think should be your Edward versi Melayu?

Yang Safia said...

i swear to god if depa letak Jehad Miskin as Edward I will literally go on a rampage and kill the whole cast n crew of the movie. But it's very unlikely la since well, VERY UNLIKELY since twilight has a sort of strong fan-base here in Malaysia n dulu mase twilight hampir x jd nk tayang kat malaysia dh ramai org wat petition. Imagine if this Mohideen dude wat malay version. People will burn him on stakes ler...