Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Monday, January 26, 2009
A couple hours before, everyone who are not busy celebrating CNY might know that today, a sun eclipse is going to happen. And so, armed with my dad's trusty camera I waited the whole day to get a shot.

Knowing from the title, obviously I didnt get a shot.

Apparently it was impossible unless you have a microscopic lens thingie-majig. And since I tried getting a glimpse of the bloody eclipse, now my eyes feel like they're on fire.

Good things that came out of today:

a) managed to get a cpl of shots that r good enuff for my photography assignments
b) bumped into my ex Form 5 punye ketua kelas. CAPIKKKKKKKK!!!! good f'ller.

If I rajin or feeling extremely proud of meself, beta will do another post.

PS: GOT EL BRILLIANTE' IDEA!!! I think that sha n I shud make our own version of Beyonce's Single Ladies vid on Valentines Day. Wat say y'all?

0 comments: