Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, March 25, 2009
The cool thing bout the end of major exams for me is prolly the fact that my parents allow me to invite some of my closest friends and we would stay a couple of days at our condo in Sg Buloh.

It's like a slumber party that goes up to 3-4 days.


My first time was with Shaza, Sara and Aniyah way back in 2005 when we finished our PMR. The sad thing is we didnt take any pictures but we did take a couple of videos...too bad Shaza lost them. X_X


Fast forward to 2007, I pulled the same thing only it was with Hawa and Syera. It kinda sucked that Shaza and Sara had to cancel the last minute so it was only the three of us lah. But it was still goooooooooooood.


The funny thing is...the vids and pics we took ended up in Shaza's hands for some odd reason. Today she came over to give me the "shtuff" and my gawd, i was sooo BIG back then. lol. prolly still am. lol


Due to very unattractive pictures, I only have one picture to show and the vids where we cooked lunch lar. Beware for some amateur-ish acts in the kitchen by moi since kitchen duty is not exatcly my expertise. =_=


But I'm better now lar...



*The product of SMK SSAAS. The Top Student (Hawa), The Head Girl (Syera) and the uhh...the Drama Kid (ME). This was when we had our breakfast.**

Looking back at this picture, it was pretty much a long time ago. Back then, Hawa (the amoi looking girl in the pic; oh wait...she is an amoi) still havent finished her SPM-she took 12 subjects and get this...she got straight A's- and Syera was still with Andrew and havent met Paul yet and it was exactly a month b4 she flew to USA. And got that annoying american accent.

Sorry Syer.

What about me you ask?

Well, I still cant drive back then!

Yes, my life is sooo interesting. =_=

I'm not a top student, dont have a mat salleh boyfriend and no accent.

Excuse my failing attempt to peel the damn onion. Back time amateur ok. Now I'm PRO! The food was all prepared and decided by Hawa. Like how the Japs would say (since you're going to Japan, Awe) DOUMO ARIGATOU DESU!!

There are sum more vids like when we went to the pool but it was at night so it was dark and a couple more when Awe was filming me and Syera gossiping. That one cannot la show coz well, not good for my image la. Cet!

0 comments: