Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, November 8, 2008
Right now, my families class has reached the second last unit for our subject which is parenthood. You know how in most american schools, theres this project where students have to take care of doll babies for like a week. Well, I'm lucky enough to be a proud parent of...a water balloon.

The task: We have to take care of it for like a week and if we are caught without the baby (-2marks), left the baby at home (-5marks) and it the baby dies (-10marks!!). So this week, most families students are like crazy dragging a long water balloons like lunatics...crap, lost my train of thought.


Neways...meet SEXY JACK!




*Isn't he the best?


I'm getting unhealthily attached to this water balloon. BUT I CANT HELP IT IF MY MOTHERLY INSTINTCS KICKED IN!!!


And yeah, I have to write a f-kin baby journal and my thoughts on it for the rest of the week. Shiz.


Question: Do you think you are ready to have a child?


No. No. NO!



*Sexy Jack nicely all bundled up on Mommy's bed. He's sooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute~!

And sexy jack has a best buddy named Muhammad Klouffe *Sexy Bob* Tamraj. Now that's another story~

I'm bringin' sexy jack...yeah! ^_^

0 comments: