Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

19

Yang Safia On Wednesday, June 10, 2009
On June 7th, I turned 19. Old I know. My mom just cant believe that I turned 20 next year and most people tell me that it's my last teen year. I know, it's sooo sad. :(

Not many people know this but I have a thing for numbers. I dont believe them to be lucky or not just sometimes I tend to think certain numbers as pretty like the number 17. And 19 is such a pretty number~!

SO yay for me being 19!!! :D

I had a quiet celebration with the family on my actual birthday but yesterday my two bestfriends, Shaza and Shira threw me a fun filled birthday celebration with AWESOME GIFTS that made me feel bad receiving.

You guys sure know how to put a girl on pressure. Dah la your birthdays are in the same month so joint birthday celebration boleh? ;p

What they did was picked me up around 11am yesterday and straight away head to Sunway Pyramid (=_=). I was like, "Oh okay..." Immedietly (argh dunno how to spell!) I thought of college but whatever lah.

Shaza, "I'm going to deflower you..."

WTF was my reaction.

Then she brought me to Red Box. My first thought was "Oh no...noooooooo way. NO FREAKING WAY!"

Shaza already booked a room for us to sing our hearts out and me being a karaoke virgin ish nervous. Luckily Shira is also a karaoke virgin so okay lah....
Turned out karaoke is almost natural for me. I surprised myself. We boogied to ABBA and then strut our stuff to FERGALICIOUS and rnb-ed to Neyo songs like Mad and Closer (EPIC WIN!!). We also emo-ed to MyChemicalRomance and Shira did a solo for Hotel California, Shaza to Big Girls dont Cry and I sang to ABBA's I do I do. IT WAS CRAZY. You know how Paris Hilton danced on tables in nightclubs...well I jumped on the couch and danced. LIKE REALLY DANCED! to FERGALICIOUS.




And before that, I went shopping for my birthday gift. I've been saving up for a new handbag for quiet sometime now. My friends are somewhat relieved now that I have a handbag that I'm happy with because before this, I always put my stuff in their bags when we go out.

Now...do be aware that I'm super proud of myself that I managed to find this handbag. IT WAS AN AWESOME CHOICE I MADE AND A GOOD BARGAIN!!! In fact, I have it on my lap now so that I could stroke it as I type this post.
*The bag is so awesome that even my MOM is green with envy. :p
After 2 hours of belting out every possible notes and some impossible ones, we found ourselves a bit famished. (Yeah right, we were ready to eat an entire cow!)

SO we went to Sushi King~! I'm putting my foot down on this one because I dont want them to spend more money than they already have on the presents.


*Shaza: Who is about to get herself a boyfriend for the first time. WHY?!!!!!!*
*Shira: A bit pissed coz her food arrived really late*

*Me: Drinking green tea? Cheers!*


PRESENTS TIME~!
I'm such a present whore that you can call me a slut. Shame on me I know. (>_<;;)
But the girls really went all out this year that I really feel bad on receiving them.
*From Shira. The price tag on this pocket watch necklace is crazy. Especially if you're on a student budget. Lagi2 me lah...
*From Shaza: For a person who practically knows me inside out and can READ MY FRIGGIN MIND, its not surprising that she chose passionfruit set for meh. Is it because I'm such a passionate person or...I NIH BAU MASAM?!!! >_<>
They told me that this is my last birthday that I would celebrate with them since next year for my BIG TWO-OH I'll be celebrating it alone. Makes me feel a bit sad.
Sha and Shira, dont worry loves(!) I'm only a skype awaaaaaaaay~! <33333

0 comments: