Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Monday, June 1, 2009
The trip to Penang which I looked forward to for many months turned out to be disappointing for me.

At certain moments there, I actually wished Im in class (namely World Issues class) learning stuff like privitization of water or the Falum Dafa. Weird I know. Maybe because the time there was that BAD. =_=

Yes, I managed to complete my short term goal of single-handedly drove from Shah Alam to Penang.

But I didnt expect to catch a cold there.

And have my scoliosis acting up.

And be in super awkward moments with relatives that I havent seen in ages.

Now I'm just in a BAD mood.

But I feel slightly better la now that I'm back in Shah Alam. Oh my favourite city how I love you so~!

Luckily I'm getting some R&R time (more like supa-geeky time!) tomorrow as I'm going to stay at the condo my family have up in Sungai Buloh with my brother. Just the two of us this time as the rest of the family are busy with their stuff. Let the video games and junk food infested marathon begin!

Gah, I miss my friends terribly. :(

3 comments:

Mior Azhar said...

Too bad you were down with batuk2 in Penang. But the weather there was terribly hot la kan. And too bad you guys have to leave early that day too as I was ready to mengambil gambar2 untuk memeriahkan suasana. But I enjoyed my Penang trip this time (well apart from the sesat larat sessions in that notorious Penang traffic) because able to meet up with sedara mara and then there's the food.

Where did you guys go in Penang anyways? We tried penang hill but got turned off by the crowd..... heh

Yang Safia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yang Safia said...

we went to borders kt queensbay mall. yeah, we're that adventurous. lol

i have to agree wit u. penang is CRAZY wit its traffic.