Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, July 28, 2010
I'm not sorry for being such a Harry Potter nerd at this point. Ok, I'm sorry because my Shakespeare essay is waiting at the corner with a vicious look on its face.

Focus Yang...then again, who can focus when Lord Voldemort is on twitter! LOL

They're hilarious!

Some of my favorite Lord Voldie's tweets:

I don't have any exes. Why would anyone want to leave me? I'm awesome. Plus you try & leave me you die.


A man in a Harry Potter shirt stabbed someone in the face at Comic-Con. Welcome to the Death Eaters.


If you wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy... it's only because I let you live.


If you can spell Lord Voldemort in Scrabble, you win. Forever.


One time, at band camp... Yeah. I didn't go to band camp. I'm not a fucking nerd. I spent my summers killing like the other cool kids.

Q: Why did the Death Eater cross the road? A: Because I fucking told him to.


I'm trying to sell my autobiography but keep having to kill publishers. What is so funny about "Voldemort: How my snake & I made magic."


I don't see dead people, I make dead people.


Yo momma's so ugly she her [has] own chapter in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.


#oneofmyfears is being betrayed by my right hand man & it leading to my ultimate demise. Haha, like that would ever happen.


Daniel Radcliffe is trending. Apparently it's his birthday. I hate that guy. He reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who....


Loyal Death Eaters have provided me with an appropriate button to describe my age "∞." As in I'm infinite & will never die. Idiots.


Lance Armstrong won the Tour de France seven times even after having testicular cancer. Harry Potter spent seven books whining about a scar.


Lohan's lawyer represented OJ Simpson but couldn't handle her after four days. I'd make her a Death Eater if she wasn't such a dumb-ass.


Saw a girl wearing an "It's Bieber's world and we all just live in it" shirt. Needless to say, she no longer lives in it.


People ask me why I don't sparkle like "Edward Cullen." It's because I fucking SHINE.


#youlostmyrespect when you wore a "Team Edward" shirt. Actually, you lost the respect of the world.


Check him out on twitter, here.

0 comments: