Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Sunday, February 20, 2011
My work station as of now. The room is super messy! So many things to be unpacked!


Hello! I'm safely back in Dunedin now and all I can is...I hate flying. It's official, I just hate being on a plane. I'm all for travelling but 14 hours on a plane is just crazy. I got over my jet lag already so it's all good.

Today I spent the whole day doing errands; course approval (done!! wahh, so lega already), buy necessities, help alia at house hunting and shopping for the house. After all of that, both us went straight to bed and work off the jet lag. Now I'm all hyper and perky! HUZZAH!

Anyways, this is just a quickie to show you that I'm fine and back to Otago!


PS: I forgot how quiet Dunedin is. It's deafening.

0 comments: