Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, February 24, 2011
What takes a bunch of students...


...and a fire truck out in the cold?


The annual toga party.

This event is one of the interesting things I've encountered ever since coming to Otago. I'm not very sure whether this is just an Otago thing but I've heard that some universities in US do have their own toga party. I don't know why it must be a toga party and not a renaissance party (don't know the significance) but just so you know, it's crazy wild.

Jie Ning told me that it's normal that you see the fire truck come and the party goers have to evacuate the place because "somebody" accidentally pulled the fire alarm. Jie also pointed out that the firemen who usually come to these parties are unusually young and hot. Apparently they're hoping to score with some college girls. Haha.


Another shot of students outside Unicol



Shot of Ms Choong. We were on our way to the gym. ;p


Last Thursday was the annual Clubs Day where student clubs open booths for new members to sign up. As expected OMSA has its own. I came at 10AM (I was soo tired because Alia and I stayed up till 4AM watching Gossip Girl) and helped out.

Chua manning the booth, acting so secretary-like. :D (LOL at Bock's face!)



The line of people who wanted to sign up for OMSA is crazzy!


My favourite ladies who decided to hang out with me at the booth



All in all it was a great first week back in Dunedin. Despite the earthquake, everything's going really well.

Classes start tomorrow. :(

Sigh.

0 comments: