The Amateur Writer
Pages
Home
Labels
youtube
Popular Posts
You Are Going To Get Raped
Initially I didn't want to share this story so publicly because I knew that I will come off as way too emotional for my own liking....
B***h Speech
God I f-kin hate it when people at college call me "Yeng". I mean im okay if dat person is a foreigner tp yg malaysians tuh x paya...
BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!
*spazzes* Oh.My.God. It's finally mine!! I, Yang Safia has a copy of Breaking Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I felt like killing mysel...
Welcome!!
Welcome to my 4th attempt of writing a blog! Hopefully this one sticks or better yet; I have readers! I've decided to post my original w...
The Iron King Review
Synopsis (taken from Goodread.com) : Meghan Chase has a secret destiny; one she could never have imagined. Something has always f...
Tagged by Alia
I know most bloggers will go, "Good god I juz cant stand these tags! But I'l just do it since you mean a lot to me..." but YAN...
E-Books Collection
First off, let me make myself clear. I am a pirate. I'm not proud of it but let's keep in mind that I am a poor student. And I have...
I will have control.
I wish Professor Snape can co-teach with me. #mcm Today was a disaster. I think I've hit a new low in my teaching career at this ...
I didn't know.
Ok. I was really surprised when my friend told me that the Otago University Magazine wrote an article on me. My first reaction was, "OM...
When Randomness Strikes...
Goodness gracious great balls of fire! Another post!! I have to admit, with this much time in my hands I'm quite rajin on updating my bl...
Blogger templates
Miss Choong
Yang Safia
On Sunday, April 3, 2011
I spend too much time with you! We're almost inseparable! We can read each other's minds and we both love hot Mocha.
You're crazy, Miss Choong.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Unknown
Yang Safia
Blog Archive
►
2014
(8)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2012
(97)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(5)
▼
2011
(70)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(7)
▼
April
(6)
Come.Spend a bad day with me.
Glenedi Farm Video
Use Somebody - Safia's Way
Glenedi Farm
OMSA Welcome Party
Miss Choong
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(113)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(56)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(53)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
Mockingjay - The Review
Coffee Planet
Life Update: Intern at Teach For Malaysia!
Anime Revival
Lex's Coffee
Latest Post
0 comments:
Post a Comment