Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, August 20, 2011
Committee after Mahsuri

Today OMSA had its annual general meeting (AGM) which means I have officially stepped down from my position in OMSA. I really had a great time working with the 2010/11 committee this year. Despite the stressful times and disagreements that we had this year, it was such an amazing experience for me. It taught me patience, perseverance and being organized.

Just because it is the end of a chapter between my work with OMSA does not mean my support will end there. I will help with whatever I can but it's good to see new faces take over the reins and lead the club to a new direction.

OMSA has been my family ever since I came to Otago. They give me a sense of belonging in New Zealand and gave me opportunities to pursue my passion. 30 years down the road, I will come back to Otago Uni and show my kids that this is where everything started. My life with OMSA and how I grew as a person. Hopefully by that time, I will get to where I want to in life. Insyallah.

But for now, I will enjoy the time I have left at Otago Uni and OMSA-a family away from home.



A more fun side of us shown. Not easy to get us like this. I think. Haha



OMSA circle :')


On a brighter note, Cheers to next year! Hopefully filled with travels and meeting new people!


PS: I AM AN HONORARY MEMBER NOW!! LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP MAN! TALK ABOUT BEING IMMORTALIZED BABY! haha. I'm sorry, it's kind of late here and I.am.delirious.

0 comments: