Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Sunday, February 12, 2012
Some of these books are coming out sometime this year while some of it are just on the to-read list! I just can't wait to get my hands on these books and write some reviews!

The first two books here are my MOST ANTICIPATED BOOKS OF 2012!!

I've written extensive reviews on their series and I'm going to need to reread the books in order to prepare myself when these two come out!! So excited! And the best part is that they're coming out around the same time. Perfect reads for my upcoming winter break!




I'll be honest. I'm a hater for the Shiver series by Maggie Stiefvater. But for some odd reason, I'm quite intrigued with her new series. It's going to come out in September and I can't wait. Let's just hope the heroine is not annoying like the one in Shiver. :/



Oh.My.God. The extent I went for John Green's latest book. I looked all over Kuala Lumpur for this book and I.CAN'T.SEEM.TO.FIND.IT.ANYWHERE.THUS.TURNING.ME.INTO.A.HUGE.BALL.OF.ANGER! It seems ludicrous to me that no stores carry this book! Besides, all the first edition of this book is signed by John Green!!



This is an old one and it may have run out of print. That's why I cant wait to go back to NZ so I could scour the second bookshops there. Ya Allah let them have it! Pretty please!!! Besides my favourite bookshop Scribes has never failed me. The place is freaking amazing! I should do a post on them...


I don't read all of John Green's books because I don't know...I'm just a failed Nerdfighter I guess. Anyways, Will Grayson, Will Grayson is one of Green's books that makes me really want to read it. I find the whole concept quite interesting and I already have the book...so...I should really start reading it. Gosh I'm in a rambly mood today!



Cheers to books and reading! :D

0 comments: