Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'd like to dedicate this post to an old friend of mine. She's not physically present in my life. In fact, it's been two years since I've seen her. I met her during my Sunway days. But the funny thing about our friendship is that she always "appear" when I'm down or in need of something. It could be purely coincidental but she gives me answers when no one has the answers.

I love how we're able to create awesome one-liners together. And then we laughed like fools. I hope one day someone could publish a book of quotes from us because it will be pure amazeballs. I love how I can suddenly become witty when I'm with her. And I'd like to think I make her just a little bit witty too.

To Ecah: I chose to put up this picture because it is the only semi-decent picture I could find of us. Dowan la to scare all the potential suitors. I buat this dedication post because of your email the other day. Thank you broooo. I'm going to Kino tomorrow. Hopefully dapat bro! :D

Btw I'm leaving in 3 days. Maybe tak sempat to see you but I'll be back in Malaysia for good by the end of this year. Pastu kita jumpa ok? Be ready for our 3-year reunion! It is going to be......EPIC!



Ecah, Piah rindu sama lu!


0 comments: