Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, October 3, 2012
RANT TIME!

When I hear the word transitioning I always think of transgenders. But no. I am not turning myself into a boy anytime soon. However I am transitioning to the world of adulthood. Like proper adulthood (where I have to find a job and stuff). If you know me I'm always the girl with the master plan. Ask me where I see myself by the time I'm 30, I can tell you. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm scared out of my wits over the future. I guess I'm a lot better off compared to people who still can't figure out what they want to do with their life. But I digress. I'm excited and nervous. I can't wait to start this new chapter of my life and basically journeying into this world of the unknown. What's going to happen to me? I'm also nervous over the what ifs? What if my master plan doesn't work out? What if I don't get what I want to do? I admit, I am quite stubborn against forces that try to deter me away from my goals. I think this hard headedness is good but I refused to be stupid either. I don't want to appear naive.

I've been waiting for this point of my life since I was 15. And now I'm here. I'm restless. I just want to get into it. I have so many things I want to do but I'm scared of them as well. I know this fear is nothing to me. I will easily overcome them. I have options and they can be so puzzling. I hear different opinions on what I should do and while I appreciate them, I need to be clear on what I want. I want it to be my way. Some may think that is quite arrogant of me (even stupid) but I need to STAND OUT. I need an EDGE.

As much as I'm looking forward for the future, I can't let my last moments as an undergraduate pass me by. Right now I'm working on my last essay as an undergraduate. And I'm going to eternalize this moment in this post. You are going to get your bum to the library at 9AM tomorrow. And finalize your research findings by tomorrow! Then you will go to the gym!! It's been awhile and YOU NEED TO GET SOME JUICE RUNNING IN THAT BRAIN OF YOURS!

Here are two pictures that I took today:

 This was taken in my Greek Mythology lecture where we learned about Heracles (Hercules) and his 12 labours. I was feeling restless throughout the whole lecture! I can't stop fidgeting! Haha!



I made a strawberry+banana smoothie using trim milk!!! SO GOOD!


Random pictures I know. But I know I'm going to miss all of this when I go home!

0 comments: