Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, November 17, 2012
I just got back from watching Breaking Dawn Part 2 and before I go to bed, let me vent this out. LEE PACE I LOVE YOU!!! He made the film so awesome and aside from eyeing up Jamie Campbell Bower, Lee as Garrett is smoooking! I didn't know he is the guy from a .gif that I really liked.



This .gif reflects one of my fantasies where I would walk into a bookshop and a cute shopkeeper/Lee Pace would greet me and smiled at me like that! EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

I mean what is better than a hot guy surrounded by books?


Lee Pace sitting across me as we have coffee.





















I think my ovaries just exploded.

Goodnight!


PS: I just got back from Wellington and now in the midst of moving out of my flat. Filming a collective book haul soon.

0 comments: