Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Sunday, January 20, 2013
I'm back!!! Just finished my interview yesterday and I am back with the usual program~ Hopefully. These pictures are weeks old but I need to share them because they are important!

First off lets start with the HELLO! Secret Club reunites after one year! Everyone's back in Malaysia for the holidays and we all spent a day together at Midvalley Megamall. Supposedly we wanted to make it a total girls' day out filled with shopping and eating but alas, eating was the only thing we did. Get four talkative girls at a table and that's pretty much what you get!

PS: I'm sorry if the pictures are obnoxiously big. I'm just obnoxious. 


 


Fun Times

It sucks now that we all live in different parts of the world. We used to live so close to each other to the point that I was sick of seeing their faces! Haha jokes. That is one thing I hate about growing up. Things change and people move on.


Now speaking of growing up, my little childhood bestie is so grown up that she is doing her Masters now! Actually she's halfway through her Masters but she hasn't gotten her official send off at KLIA because we wanted the whole sisterhood there. I got home and the foursome is finally complete! 


KLIA:25/12/12






























Shira's flight was at 12AM so we chilled at Secret Recipe with her family. Look at Rizq! He's so handsome now!

Overall it is good to be back home for good. :)

0 comments: