Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, October 16, 2008
One of my best friends, Shira always complained how she has to babysit her nephew, Rizq and how hard it is to please him. But something that totally out of this world happened today...
I finished my classes at 4pm(as usual) and straight away cabut la. I'm the type that is very rare to stay back in college unless I have assignments to do. So anyway, I dropped by at Shaza's house to lepak ler since I'm sooo malas to straight blk rumah (another reason is to collect the RM12 she owes me). Sampai at her house, it was raining tho not that heavily like yesterday and had to use her toilet. Afta that she ajak yamcha since everyone in her house are like fasting. Gladly I agreed since I pon lapar gak.... =_=
Went to the usual hangout, the dim sum place where my frends and i lepak during weekends. Ate and shaza heret me to the reject shop where they're selling Michael Kors jeans. **jeles coz i have my own pair. who cares they're rejects coz it's MICHAEL KORS MAN!!!** We were having a true Sisterhood of Travelling Pants moment since she bought the same pair as mine until we saw Shira's brother, Syazwan.

We said our heys and I was actually about to cabut when he said, "Shira is actually upstairs at some boutique with my sister. Wanna meet her?" Then we followed him la
Okay, met her and after all the dramatic hugs and stuff she showed us her nephew, Rizq since Irene(shira's sister) was busy talking to the designer.
Rizq has these gigantic round eyes that can totally suck you in and once you're under his spell, you are powerless...Honestly, he's one weird baby coz when he set his eyes on me, he just kept looking. And looking...and looking...at me.

**Dah tue dah ko shira....truly muke cam mak chik. LOLZ. According to shira, rizq is sooo hard to please. Look at him, the way he pushed shira away from him and that raised eyebrow. The whole WTF-king face he's doing...priceless!!**

So as I was saying...he kept lookin at me ait? Well, I have this one pic somewhere...




**This is Rizq when he kept looking at me. Honestly, it kinda freaked me out...coz well, I'm nvr good with babies. In fact, I will try to stay away from them as possible. They freaked me out when the cry...

...but then, Rizq pushed away from Shira and reached for me. A complete stranger he never met before and it shocked all of us sooo much coz Rizq is generally a choosy baby. But thing is, Shira said Rizq has what it takes to be a playa since he likes pretty girls. Oh gawd, what does that tell you? *winkwink*


*look at his face, the way he rested his head on my shoulder and all. shira said he only does that to his parents!!! God, I love this baby!!! Hahahahah SHira, your nephew likes me better than youuuuuuuuuuu!!! MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!


(Pics courtesy from Shaza who was busy snapping away when this happened)


See that protective look he has in his eyes!!! OMG!! I love rizq. And yeah, the hand clutching the front of my shirt...well...>_> i dun think i can say it in here. Shira n shaza were making fun of it all day.


Then Shira n shaza went all out on how at least a boy likes me since the guy i like from college obviously likes someone else. *sighs* AT LEAST SOME BOYS STILL LIKE ME!! **tho they;re like babies but whatev.


*Muke terharu that at least some boys(babies) find me attractive.

Okay! Enough being sappy, screw the guy i like anyway. Hmph. Anyways, I love this baby! I'm even starting to act all pissy when SHira sang to rizq this,

Oh hot damn , this is my jam

Keep me partying till the A.M

Yall don’t understand ,

make me throw my hands

In the ayer , ay , ayer , ayer , ay , ayer

I was like, "Shh! Dont say the word *whisper*Damn*whisper* to rizq! I dun want him to end up all corrupted like you!" Gawd, I'm that protective ordy.

If you dunno what song this is, it's some Flo-Rida song.

Meeting Rizq truly made my day~!!!

2 comments:

Mior Azhar said...

Kakak,
The look by Rizq mmg priceless.... ala-ala gatal gitew

Yang Safia said...

i MIGHT juz be lil rizq's first love. when we 1st set eyes on each other, he juz kept looking at me. i loooooove rizq!!!