Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Monday, October 13, 2008
It's only Monday but the way I see it, it's going to be a bad week for me. Hell, I have three research projects that I have to complete by this week and two of em r due this monday and another one due on thurday. *sighs* So, I'm taking a break and mind you, this is a pretty random entry.


Reason my title involves a certain cocoa powder and milk.


I have a friend...lets call her A and A has a bff, let's call her S. Sometime around 2006, A had broken up with her boyfriend, D for the second time over a little misunderstanding and this affected A greatly. Hence, she went to S's house for a shoulder to cry on. S was worried that A's condition was getting waaaaaay too hysterical and also the fact that S's mom might suspect something is up so in order to shut A up, S dragged her friend to the kitchen and made her this wonderful yet simple creation, milo mix with milk! A who never tasted this great invention drank the mixture and immedietly stopped crying. She asked for another glass but S refused to make some more using an excuse involving A's body mass but that's another story. The bottom line is...GIRLS (or guys) OUT THERE, SCREW ICE-CREAM!!! THIS WONDERFUL MIXTURE IS THE NEW INVENTION FOR HAPPY FOOD!!!! If YOU just broken up or get your heart broken, nurture your tender broken soul with this happy food!




*Heaven~~~!!! It may look unappetizing but believe meh, the result ish awesome!!



Moving on!!



I'm going to explain you ways to win me over....(wtf, vain much?) If you see me in a bad mood and you feel that you want me to do something for you...PAY ATTENTION! Gawd, this is soo random. =__=



5 Ways to Win Yang Over



1. Start by sweet talking to her. If this fails, move on to way no.2



2. Stop commenting on her driving skills. *if u havent been driven by me, this prolly not work.



3. Present her with a mixture of milo+milk



4. Hug me *if idk you, u prolly die if u try this on me



5. Start talking about Twilight series and Edward Cullen. *guranteed to work. ;)



**even better, dress up as edward cullen and ask me to marry you. FOR SURE, I'll be won over and you have me under your control~~!





**Guten Luckens**






** Yummeh. Pls do ignore the messy background.

2 comments:

anom said...

Safia.. what kinda of milk do you mix with Milo -- condensed, fresh, evaporated ?

Eeeemmmm... it might be something I would like to try ;-)

Yang Safia said...

normal milk. i use dutch lady milk tuh....i use fresh milk punye. but utk tambab umph, use full cream. HEAVEN~!!!