Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, December 17, 2011
I've been loving a few awesome things throughout this week. Sharing time!



Favourite Song





 I love fresh music like this. I don't really get why people feel the need to categorize which is the REAL music. I enjoy the electro genre very much and I don't really mind auto-tune if it's done tastefully. I've been a fan of Clazziquai for awhile and it's no surprise if I like this song as it is by DJ Clazzi.


Favourite Game



This is a shout out to my sister, Yang Soraya who is craving for some good RPG games! I'm loving Brave Story! I have not been able to put down my PSP to the point that I play it in between breaks when I was teaching. I admit it is no Final Fantasy but the graphics is nice and the plot is interesting. Most importantly, it has a turn-based battle system which I LOVE! 




Favourite TV Show




I know I'm a bit late on joining the bandwagon but I love The Rachel Zoe Project. She is a famous stylist to the stars. Since I love fashion, I can really appreciate the work she does. Most of her drama is work-related so I can handle that. Although I hate Taylor so so much (I'm watching Season 2 right now). The hectic-ness in her life is what I want for my career in the future. Also you can tell how much she loves her job which I can relate to. Workaholic anyone??? :P


Favourite Buy




I know I should stop with the turquoise but how can you resist silver and turquoise! My mum bought this bracelet with me at Amcorp Mall. Vintage accessories are just amazing at their flee market there. I got another bracelet covered in precious baby blue stones and a silver+turquoise necklace. But this bracelet is my favourite out of all.


This concludes my Favourites post. I admit it's not much but now you know what I'm loving half of the time I'm here in Malaysia!

0 comments: