Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I find it so amazing that he lives in that state. Nothing but books. I don't read a lot of A. Samad Said's works except that one poem I studied in high school but I admire any person who dedicates his life to books. Which brings me to my next point. Hello. I know this blog lacks any real up-to-date posts but I've been busy. Spring break is real close now so you can just imagine the amount of assignments due at this point. Anyway despite my hectic schedule, I have decided to film another collective book haul this weekend. So that should be fun! I am quite excited to show you guys my loot.

PS: Happy Ramadhan to all muslims! We're halfway through this holy month and I hope you have made this Ramadhan a productive one so far!

0 comments: