Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Okay, as much as this blog is dedicated to my works but since I'm procastinating, might as well dedicate myself in spreading the twilight love. I don't know if you know this but Twilight is being made into a movie and FINALLY, we can get a glimpse of this movie. You just click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9JgLtq_z5k to watch it. For those who have read the book you can see a few familiar scenes from the book. Personally, it's how I imagined it. :)

I would love LOVE to put up a video but for some odd reason blogspot wont let me. Sigh.



Okay, you've watched the video? Right. Notice that the guy who played Edward is familiar? Yep, he's the dude who played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter; Goblet of Fire.



This is the downside of this movie (Twilight I mean). I don't like Robert (Cedric) to play Edward because...his face looks weird. Not hot. Initially they decided to use this french actor named Gaspard Ulliel (God, even his name is sexy. Try saying it with a deep voice. :p ) who is purrfect for Edward Cullen but some say he didnt make it coz of his age. *shrugs*


* this is the best pic I can get of Gaspard. (=_=)


Believe me, there are more awesome pics of Gaspard that made him looked like Edward. I'm just not good at finding em.

I guess I can get why they didnt choose him coz he's sooo cute! I mean, look at this pic...
The Cullen Clan


Hot or Not?


Robert is more brooding compared to Gaspard so I guess it's not that bad...


Now onto the heroine, Bella. They made the PERFECT CHOICE! I was totally against Emily Browing (chick from Lemony Snicket Series of Unfortunate Events) as Bella coz...well, look at her face! She's too pretty. In my mind, Bella is just an ordinary girl...pretty but not too pretty. I guess thats why many people can relate to her. So the character Bella is played by Kristen Stewart.


* Kristen Stewart. Age: Same As Me! (=_=) xde kaitan langsung kan?


The conclusion: I'm as fickle as any teen girls can get. I can simply change my mind that quick! So Robert Pattinson one thumbs up from moi.


Before I go, one last pic from the Cullen sibs.


*From left: Rosalie, Jasper, Alice,Edward and Emmet.



3 comments:

haNnaNcayuNK said...

wohoo.. stephenie meyer fan!!..
read The Host yet??
i'll c u in nilai..:D

Yang Safia said...

nak dkt abis dh i bace...but x abis2 coz i dun want it to end!!! DUN TELL ME THE ENDING N I CANT WAIT FOR THE LST INSTALLMENT OF TWILIGHT!!!

Scarred Soul said...

Hi there!

I'm another Twilight fan who can't believe that they would make it into movie though!

I did not yet manage to read the other two installments... Even for the first one, I borrowed it from a friend.

Can't believe when I went to Kinokuniya last thursday that they'd sold out Twilight!