Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, November 19, 2008
God I f-kin hate it when people at college call me "Yeng". I mean im okay if dat person is a foreigner tp yg malaysians tuh x payah la nak jd wannabes. Wat surprises me dat they're the one yg terlebih2 panggil I "Yeng". Oh they know the spellin to my name alrite. I referring to how the mat salleh's call Yang to Yeng. And it's not like they're trying to be funny...they're fucking serious about it!!!

God I cant wait for finals to be over so I can watch Twilight.

5 comments:

Mior Azhar said...

Kakak, I was watching this show on 8TV just now.. about Malaysian students yang jadik exchange student kat US (AFS programme apa tah) and they followed this one mamat from Penang yang duduk kat New Jersey... tergolek2 ayah ngah and alia watching him... sekarang ni mamat tu cakap siap pakai New Yorker punya accent. really! tapi bila dia switch cakap BM.... mak aihhh.. pekat utagha noooo.

And I am soo not looking forward to next Thursday.. dapat perintah suruh amik cuti half day as they want to watch Twilight on the first day jugak... tak boleh tidak.

Mior Azhar said...

By the way, your abah is so very prolific ler at blogging. he surprises me.... hehehehe kalah kita kan?

anom said...

oo Yang Safia.. been there, had that.. no worries -- in the end janji kita happy!!

Dok teringat kat student Wan Yone and Wan Cha -- semua panggil "Teacher Yang, Teacher Yang" or "Miss Yang, Miss Yang"

Maybe that's why I decided to use my last name than the first name.. bored with the teasing, innuendos etc..

Yang Safia said...

yeah i agree with u ayah ngah!! twilight kuar on the 27th november where i'll be my lst day for finals!! THEN ITS TWILIGHT TIME!!! OMG!!! MUST.WATCH.IT.I.DUN.CARE

wan anom,i dun mind the teasing but rase pelik gile (n annoyed) dat these malaysians yg lelebih panggil "our" name with such slang. the foreigners x lebih cm gitu!

TWILIGHT FOR EVER!!!!!!

Yang Safia said...

N AYAH NGAH!! my friend is on dat show. she is the episode b4 soleh!! budak yg name syera tuh!