Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I know most bloggers will go, "Good god I juz cant stand these tags! But I'l just do it since you mean a lot to me..." but YANGNESS WILL NOT!!! BECAUSE Yangness never got tagged before so this is really new to her so....here I goooooooo!

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blog.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz.
C) Continue this game by tagging 8 other people


1.What have you been doing recently?
stalking michael jackson and finding excuses to drive my car so I could listen to his CD.

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Um no...usually I put it on silent la.

3.What happened at 10am today?
Uh...I'm "supposedly" working on my research assignment for world issues but actually I was watching MJ on youtube.

4.When did you last cry?
In the car just now on the way to pick up Aya from her tuition. Uh, i didnt actually cry but got a lil bit teary eyed while listening to "You're not alone" by you guessed it, MJ.

5.Believe in fate/destiny?
Yesh. I totally believe that Im fated to be so damn rich and successful doing wat I love and I married this uber awesome guy.

6.What do you want in your life now?
Um...a BA in English

7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
The latter. Im not that rajin to carry an umbrella with me. hell i dun even have a hood. i just use my hand.

8.What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
Ohhh....naughty naughty. Too bad my life is soo uninteresting so I'll just say reading. ;p

9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
cotton pants. blue ones.

10.What's the nicest things in your inbox?
Uhh...spam?

11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
I guess so. You cant help it. Im just a girl. We just love drama in our lives.

12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
Not at the moment.

13.What was the last movie you caught?
Sex drive. Pretty cool movie actually...with a good message somewhere beneath all those dirty jokes.

14.What are you proud of?
My uber-ly hot voluptous body. Okay, I'm just kidding. Thats just me in denial.

15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
Wait ah....

From Syera,

Well, we're having this talk and the guy asked us to count our friends and all i can think of was our Shah Alam girls, heh.

Sweet message btw. Tho the "heh" was totally unnecessary.

16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
"The way you make me feel" - MJ ^_^ teehee

17.Do you have any nicknames?
oh loads... hayang, mi-yang, go-yang, yangeh and latest yangness

8.What does the newest text say and from who?

"Haha bad news, almost won bt thx to azri our 1st speaker we lost..." - Shaza

19.What time did you go to bed last night?
1 am bay-beeeeeeee!!!

20.Are you currently happy?
Um...I guesso....compared to those war victims. I cant complain

21.Who gives you the best advise?
Uh....my dad.But I have to say that at this age...most advices that makes more sense to me would be from my friends. thats normal i guess heh.

22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
I dont.

23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
Syeraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

24.Is something bugging you now?
Yes....Lowdown: I know I have to get myself on the treadmill but im so lazyyyyyyyyy....

25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Shaza. I was telling her that I'm convinced that I have a spiritual connection with MJ and Im going to marry him despite the fact that hes a lot older than both of my parents. I DONT CARE!

Due to the fact that I'm not popular and I dont have a lot of friends...

I'm going to tag 8 people or more that feels that they're unpopular and have no friends to tag to.

3 comments:

Alia said...

hey... whoaaaaa. thanks fr doing this taggie thingy. ngehehhe. eh since u love MJ so much.. can i have michael moscovits??? *winkwink*

Unknown said...

sapa lar pulak michael muscovits ni? slow down girls, I can't keep up here...
And Kakak, thanks to you, now I am having this blast from the past moment with MJ... did you watch AI the other day... nobody, yes nobody came close to MJ.

Yang Safia said...

Alia back off. Hands off michael moscovitz. hes mah man!

Ayah Ngah, I know!!!!! Lil rounds sang my fav mj song but ughhh!! rosak la. I only enjoyed adam lambert punye performance tho MJ is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better la. hehe

Michael moscovitz ish mia thermopolis (of princess diaries) punye boyfriend