Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I was tagged by my uber awesome uncle, Ayah Ngah. *points to my reads section*


So here goes,


btw, i dun have a lot of pics in my comp since i moved all of em to my laptop.


drumroll please.


*drumrolls*


And the lucky pic is...

Bukan Sepet dah...more like Terbeliak!

Disclaimer: I didnt take the pic. I totally rip it off from Zaim's facebook album.


Why I like this picture so much? Well, it reminds me of something you can get out of a yasmin ahmad's movie. And the fact that my byoootiful mangkukface of a friend, Ayesha is in it with Taufiq just added the humor element to the picture. C'est Magnifique!

This picture was taken about two weeks ago when I had to go to this Negeri Sembilan class trip for our assignment. The trip was not the greatest and I know I ought to say "...but there are good moments" but sorry. Not this time.

I dont really know Taufiq since hes just a classmate. Tho i can say hes a good guy!

Ayesha on the other hand...GOD! I could write a book on her if you want me to tell bout this girl. Her name is Ayesha Hannah Amer (nah engkau!) and shes one helluva crazy girl. In fact one of the craziest people I've ever met in my life so far.

She's fun, funny with a pinch of sarcasm (juz the way i like it) and most of the time I can totally relate to this girl. She made my stay at Sunway College so much better and I know, without her in it...one word bitches; HELL.

This girl is totally Melayu lah. Which is rare if you go to Sunway College. ;p




PS: Omg ecah, if you're reading this...I think I just dedicated a blog entry just for you? But no worries tho, look at it as if this is an ad for you. Senang la if you nak cari bakal suami.

PEEPS, IF YOU'RE SINGLE GO FOR AYESHA HANNAH!! DIA NAK KAWEN!!!

I assure you...Ayesha is THE ideal menantu yall been waiting for...

Dun kill me ayesha... >_>

*waves a I <3 Michael Jackson flag*

0 comments: