Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, March 14, 2009
Life is unfair. Nothing new. My sem break is coming to an end and for my sibs? Theirs just started. =___=

I AM NOT looking forward to the impending doom of assignments I can feel that my lecturers are about to throw at meh once classes start.

Meh.

Tho i finished ordy on my news report assignment for world issues class. YAY me!

Im doing on single-sex education. :)

My sister bathed our cat, ginger yesterday. And later found out that he has FLEAS!!!!

GINGER HAS FLEAS!!!!! UGHHH!!! YANGNESS'S CAT DOES NOT HAVE FLEAS!! NEVER!!!

So after hours of brushing his fur and kill them bugs, my mom suggested "why not go to the vet?"

but we didnt coz we're too lazy so we went to the pet store and burned RM18 juz for this small tube of ubat kutu. =_= it better work!

jeez ginger should have his own bank account or sumthin. that cat is waaaaaay too pampered.

and now I have to waste my time till 2pm to send Aya to her tuition and later teman Ina to get a haircut. Should I cut mine? Maybe a trim? =_= x yah lerrr...

9 weeks left till graduation :3

0 comments: