Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, August 8, 2008
*spazzes* Oh.My.God. It's finally mine!! I, Yang Safia has a copy of Breaking Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I felt like killing myself when I found out it's all sold out in all MPH bookstores in Shah Alam or any bookstores for that matter. But driven by my passion for the book, I actually went to all malls known in Shah Alam after I finished class at 2.30pm. After 3malls later, I found myself at the most unlikely place ever. Sec. 13 Giant Supermarket. I'm like, "what the hell am I doing here? It's a supermarket but they have MPH here...might as well give it a shot."


Maybe I was half crazy by then, I was like, "Is it just me or the MPH here looks bigger? And more organized?" Maybe thats just my delusional self talking and like I expected. No Breaking Dawn in sight. Oddly enuff, there's a lot of The Host tho. I felt like cutting myself right there when me, dejectedly walk up to the counter and asked, "Do you have Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer?" Coz honestly, its worth the shot la kan to ask even tho xde pon I nampak. I expected it to be on display or something like in other MPH bookstores and then....


Mph Worker: Oh you mean this one? *pulls an oddly familiar book hidden behind mountains of books they have on the counter*

Me: *stunned* Uh...i want it.

Mph Worker: Sure. You're lucky. this is like the last copy in shah alam. That will be RM 49.90.

Me: *Holds the book in my hands* I...I thought it's RM 80?

Mph Worker: Oh no. For this one is Rm 49.90.

Me: *hands a rm 50 bill*

Mph Worker: Thank you. Have a nice day.

Me: *stunned, looking at the book in her hands*


Honestly after that, I treated myself to a Mcd meal and drove back home like a madwoman and slept like freak hugging my copy of breaking dawn.


After I woke up, I camwhore.




*So happy together~


*Konon Hot pose!

*Breaking Dawn on my lap

*Honestly, thick is good!

*Awesomeness~

So to Twilight fans out there who havent bought their copy of Breaking Dawn. BUY IT!!!!!!!! IT'S FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!!

Well toodles for now. *went off to read Breaking Dawn*

4 comments:

Mior Azhar said...

Kakak,
Ayah Ngah lagi giler... last Saturday I decided to buy BD for Alia's birthday. I went mall hopping from Mydin (?????), Summit USJ, Subang Parade, Carrefour (????), Sunway Pyramid and finally hit the jackpot at Mid Valley. All in one day.....
Funny thing is Alia's friend pun gave her a copy. Now she has two... LOL

Yang Safia said...

WHAT THE HELL?! if a friend of mine gave me that book as a present i'll cry n even marry dat person. naw screw dat, i'll marry edward. btw, im x sayin the book is adult rated juz dat its suitable for 15 n above tho its not explicit in my opinion juz da issues la. oh well, im sure ur daughters can handle it. OMG BELLA IS PREGGERS WIT EDWARDS CHILD!!! spoiler lmao

haNnaNcayuNK said...

got the book like a week already, haven't read it yet.. i'm afraid of the ending la.. haha

Anonymous said...

you look like a pedophile,period.