Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oho yesh...a new (not exactly new, just baru sedar) hot guy is in town for Yangsville. His name is Robert Carmine Schwartzman and he is one foine lad (ok i juz cant believe i said that). He is my ideal looking guy I guess coz I always have a thing for guys who look like him. *squeals*
He looks familiar ait? That's because hes the guy who played Michael Moscovitz in The Princess Diaries movie. I just finished the latest Princess Diaries book and I have to say I cant wait for the last book to come out. OMG, HOW CAN MIA KISS J.P AFTER SHE BROKE UP WITH MICHAEL??? THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!! SAY IT ISNT SOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Sorry, having a moment there...ANYWAYS, he is also in a band of which I listened to a cpl years ago but never kenal the faces in teh band. Im not sure if you've heard it but they're called Rooney and have songs like Daisy Duke, Shake It(not the metro station one) and Blueside.
Gawd, he's soo hot. period.
Am enjoying my one week holiday of which I hope it will never end. I mean seriously, I hate to work...I'm so lazy that I should die.
Have you finished Breaking Dawn? Have you even bought the book? Tell me what you guys think. I'd love to know! Cheerios~!


0 comments: