Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Just a few minutes ago, I finished reading Breaking Dawn. One word. Perfect. Oddly enough I didnt cry or anything like I did with Harry Potter but for this one, I just cant stop smiling. :)

Honestly,I went through these past cpl of days like I'm in a daze or something because I was soooo eager to go back home and read the book. And I have to say with that book that thick, I was inwardly hoping it would be thicker coz I dont want the story to end!!!

Throughout the course I was so emotionally attached to the whole story that I have to admit, I was subconciously going through my days like yknow, ur doing ur thing and all but ur mind is not exactly there. Yeah, I was thinking about Edward Cullen. *grins*

**WARNING SPOILER AHEAD**

Other than the fact that Bella marries Edward, I'm so happy and excited for Jacob! WHo knew that he would imprint their daughter, renesmee!!!! I mean seriously, from the other "guy" to potential son-in-law!!!! Its so damn funny tho some of my friends find it sick but whatev, i love it!!

***

Anyways, thank you to Ayesha for ruining my image of bella (since i so love a char.) by calling her melodramatic. knowing myself to be a bit fickle (juz a tad bit), i kept thinking about throughout the whole time during reading the book n i haf to say...im not happy. THANKS A LOT AYESHA.

oh yeah, after reading the book i juz cant imagine how they cud choose robert to be edward. robert is good-looking but not as hot as edward!! honestly if u ask me to choose a guy to be edward, i cant coz well....i know the image of edward but if u look into my mind...there's not exactly a face. i mean, blargh...idk what to say. i just hope the movie is great! as for kristin to be bella...idk but i still prefer her to be bella than dat lemony snicket chick.

ANYWAYS, the whole series is great and i enjoyed reading all the books tremendously and cant wait to blab about it to unsuspecting victims aka my friends. *sighs* the book just made me believe in love again~

LOL

toodles,

yang! aka mrs cullen wannabe (as long as edward doesnt come in the form of robert) =_= no offense dude!

0 comments: