Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, August 7, 2008
I have to say college is tiring for some odd reason. maybe because I've been slacking off too much during those seven months of nothing-ness because honestly, i think i'm busier when im in school. =_= so during lunch, Zulfan said, "We need a bigger table. I think there's more people joining this gang." I looked around the table, the faces...and I'm like, "What people? There's still six of us."
Then Nat when, "Uh, I think its our stuff that taking more space." She right, the books and papers are pratically occupying the whole table and even the benches. "God, I miss school. I dont want to admit it but I do." I said this. Others agreed and we started launching into why school is better than college and what not. Getting more depressed, Aki suggested that we should camwhore!!! And I found another side of my new friends I didnt know...they love to camwhore!! Aside from Nat that is. Shes just too emo to do that.


*Aki*
*Rini and Alyssa*
*Rini*
*Dunno whose this coz the pic is so dark*


There are more pics but I'm too lazy to upload them all. God, its so dark so I'm randomly uploading pics that I think it has to do with us camwhoring. =___________=

0 comments: