Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, August 2, 2008
OMG, BREAKING DAWN IS COMING OUT TOMORROW~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does the chicken dance*

I need to have it....I need to have it.....I NEED to READ it....I NEED TO HAVE AND READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDWARD CULLEN I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

*dances her way to MPH*

Commentary: Aside the fact that I get to see Edward again, I'm absolutely estatic to continue where Eclipse left off. I mean, what happened to Jake? Will there ever be a wedding? And what about Bella turning into a vampire and the whole Volturi fiasco? And most of all, I cant wait to squeal, jump or even roll over the smart and sharp dialogues Stephenie Meyer had prepared for us!!!!

For example, a quote I got from Stephenie's official website from the breaking dawn book,


Bella: "Should I be afraid?"
Edward: "Terrified."

*squeals,giggles and rolls over*

0 comments: