Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, July 31, 2008
Oh.My.God. This is like the one time ever you're going to catch The Yang Safia gushing over a girl. SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE! N by the way, I'm not gay or anything but I cant believe I have a friend who is so cuuute. Believe me, Im not the only one who is like this. There's like 2 other ppl in my Sunway gang who acted like fangirls over this cute person. And her name is Nadya Yuris. Yes Nadya, if you happen to find my blog yes. I'm talking about YOU. =p



Nadya is from Indonesia. That's practically all I know about her...except that she's a nice girl. And not to mention huggably (is dat even a word?) KAWAII!!!



Today Nadya is exceptionally kawaii since its BLACK&WHITE day where all CIMP students r encouraged to wear black or white or BOTH. She looks like an anime character...more like an anime boyish waitress character. She's pretty peeved dat everyone called her a waiter. *cough*udolooklikeonetho*cough*


*Nadya just being nice layan-ing one of my crazy antics.


*She rlly looks like a waiter tho. Ironically when she came to our table she was all like, "Wan to taste my mooncake?" And started serving us.





*Nadya has like the COOLEST hair EVER. This is one of those rare moments she tied her hair.





*Nadya eating her mooncake. See see that small piece shes eating? Ha, the rest she let us eat la. So baik this girl.

*Sry made you tilt your head 2 the side a bit. Uh, I don't know how to rotate the pic. (=_=) Nadya looks so cool in this pic!!! Picture courtesy of Rini who managed to catch the moment.

So this post is a tribute to a new friend and a hopefully long lasting friendship~! Cheers.

Right...gotta get back to work. Have to read some pages or Mr Pelland will kill me tmrw. (=_=)

0 comments: