Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Yesterday was a relatively bad day for me. Hell, it was for everyone in Sunway...my gang that is. And also to my bffs who are in Uitm rite now txt-ed me that they're having a bad day. I don't rly want to get into details on what happened but what can I do rite? Like the old Malay saying, "tak de rezeki..."


So...! I just want to share with you lot what depression can do to ya....especially if you're under 20years old and probably prone to psychotic antics.

Example 1: Here you can see Natalie expressing her anger.Here's her hand crushing a tin can. FYI, that was my drink. =_= I didnt even get to finish it. *sniff sniff*
Here's the product.




On the other hand for some people (aka me) find eternal peace by stalking deliciously hot guys thanks to the help of a gay, I mean guy friend.



That's him standing. Zulfan told me he's from Russia. *sighs*

That's him sitting. Crap, I think he knows I'm taking pics of him. =_= His name is Roma btw. Zulfan said he's kinda slow so too bad. (=_=) Actually from the place hes sitting to my place is rly close just dat this stupid camera of mine cant zoom in properly.
So yeah, if anyone feels like sharing their own solutions on how to make yourself happy, feel free to do so. Damn, why do I feel my english is rly crappy in this post? *bites tongue*

0 comments: