Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, July 3, 2008
I guess the title of this post says it all. I have nothing much to say except that Sunway is okay. Since I'm in the Canadian International Matriculation Program (CIMP) I get to meet a lot of international students. And I have to say most of my friends are chinese-Indonesians like Zulfan and Yurith. Nice people and Zulfan is a nice guy while Yurith is sooooo cute!!! I just love her name. Funny thing is, everyone just assumed that I'm chinese or mixed blood. Thanks to my name.

I have one friend who sticks though and she's an ex-Assunta girl. Rozanne her name. I asked her why her name is with a Z instead an X and she said, yeah people asked her that tons of times. If her name is with an X I want to call her Roxy. =3

My first friend (tho I never talk to him after that) is Brian. He was wandering around here and there and we made a few eye contacts but neither one of us were smiling. Maybe because it's so early in the morning. But I managed to break the ice. The shirt he's wearing intrigues me though. It says, "I'm Still A Virgin". =____=

But what I like most about my program is the lecturers! Majority of them are canadians and they're very friendly. I was put into a group and the lecturers in charge of my group are Dr Z ( we call him dat coz his name is so hard to pronounce) and Ms Tricia Devlin (I heard Dr Z calls her Ms Devil). Ms Devlin is one crazy lady and I can tell she's a fun one and Dr Z is one lazy dude who talks like a russian Mafia. Gotta love that accent!

I did my english placement test and lets just say it's a bit harder than the one I did in UIA. I hope I did well...tho I dont really care anymore. I'm just too tired at this point. Basically my day consisted of running up and down the floors to find the freaking library and comp lab to settle some stuff. Thank God I have Rozanne with meh since she's the one with the sense of direction.

Well, I'll post another post about Day 2. Hopefully...

Till then,

XOXO

2 comments:

Mior Azhar said...

Kakak,
Have a blast at Sunway, ya? I know you will enjoy it. Btw are you staying in a hostel or commute from Shah Alam everyday....
Belajar berapa subjects...

Yang Safia said...

six subjects and i'll be commuting from shah alam everyday la. =___=

so tiring...at this point not feeling the fun part yet la. tgh rase akward lagi ni