Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, June 27, 2008
Usually we've heard of the last supper but yesterday, I experienced my LAST LUNCH with Sara. I had to admit, we could've spent it better without me rushing over to fetch my sisters from tuitions. ANYWAYS, a big shout out to Sara who is going to Muadzam Shah this morning...(tho I doubt you'll read this) GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST! *hugs you for the 638456782th time*


*Sara & me at Secret Recipe, SACC Mall.



*The Mak Chicks, Shaza and Shira. (Tho they're younger than me, both are going to be 17 this 2008) Tomorrow is going to be your day~! All the best kat UITM Shah Alam (mak aih dkt giler kt umah)!!!! Shaza is going to do her CAT while Shira will be taking Science Actuary course. Susah woo~! If only you guys will be staying in one room...I so can lepak there everyday.



*Sara and Amin, who is like 20 years old this year. Whoa, how time flies man!

*Another pic of Sara eating. All the best in Muadzam Shah!!!! *cries*

I can't believe all of my friends are going tomorrow...I'll be all alone in Shah Alam. Time to move on la nih!!!!!!!!! (>________<)

0 comments: