Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, June 6, 2008
First of all, a cpl more hours before I turn 18!! Yeap, the big one eight! I can finally drive! Oh wait, I already am. *grins*

Yeah, coupla more days before I head off to barren land; NILAI.

But lets forget bout Nilai for a sec and focus on what just happen just now. Nothing special...just that I ROCK AT PLAYING PING PONG!!! Just now Shaza invited me (more like ajak myself) to play ping pong at her house. For a novice I suck at first but I managed to make Shaza sweat at the end. Yeah, I'm goooooooood. We were supposed to do something special together (Sha, Sara and me) since yknow...I'll be heading to Nilai and Sara to Muadzam Shah soon.

It suck that I didn't get to take pics since I dont want to come off as a cam whore (ehem).

But I did ask a pretty ego-blowing question...

Me: So...do u guys think I'm fluent in English?
Sara: ...
Shaza: Well, in what sense?
Me: Well, you know...am I ok?
Sara: You're alright I guess...as long as you dont go all manglish like u usually do.
Shaza: And as long as you dont put words like "stuff" in your essay like you did in Form 3.
Me: Well, I wasnt the one who used "piss off" in her essay!
Shaza: Ok ok...I was caught up at that moment. But overall...you're fluent la.
Sara: But you shud work on your vocab tho. U pretty suck at that.
Me: yeah I know. But I blame Muvin for my manglish. He's the one who influenced me!
Shaza: YEAH! WITH HIS "OSO" AND "ORDY".


Conclusion: Muvin you son of a gun! (I was goin to use a diffent word but I'm trying to keep this post PG I guess.) THANK YOU FOR WRECKING MY ENGLISH!! GO DIE ORDY!

0 comments: