Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, June 6, 2008
Whoa, I wrote two posts in one day. I must be really really "healthy".


Oh ya, I'm currently obsessed with this youtube series by a college student from UK. If you've heard of Kingdom Hearts and actually play it...you'll know what I'm about to talk about. This girl, Jen (she's my age) cosplays as Demyx from Organization XII (or as us fans wud like to call it, Orgy 13) and makes a show called Demyx Time. While most of the vids are strictly PG; I might have to put it PG-15 for Malaysia's level or if you're seriously clean and naive about the wonderful world of adults (if you find yourself unable to get most dirty jokes; this series might not be for you).



Crap, I'm a sad puffer fish...I DUN KNOW HOW TO POST A VID ON MY OWN BLOG!!!!! *sighs*



Just go here to watch Demyx and Axel's Quiz Night! Try it yourself! It's fun!!!! BTW, Axel is the guy (actually that person is a girl but she's just cosplaying a guy) with red hair. AXEL IS AWESOME!!!!


Watched the vid? Don't you think they're good actors? *ish amused*

Now watch their THANK YOU TIME here!!! You have to admit they're a fun bunch and sometimes I wonder why do they have so much time on their hands since they're in college. I bet I cant be like THAT in UIA. I bet they don't even have people as crazy like that in UIA! Then again, they're from UK and we're from here so BIG DIFFERENCE there. I had a friend like that...a friend I can go crazy with but...I lost her so...yeah. (=____=)

Just so you know, you might as well be well equipped with what Orgy 13 is about so search it on wiki and you can get to know the characters there. Just keep an open mind when watching the vid and btw, if you come across the word ampallang sometime between episodes 3-5...and dunno what it means. GOOD. KEEP IT THAT WAY. Believe me, you dont want to know that much. FYI, the jokes they made about the chars are totally fictional and it has nothing to with the game at all. Like for example, the characters are all gay...not true at all.


Might as well know how the real characters from the game looks like:


from left to right: xigbar,demyx,luxord,saix,xaldin,xemnas (silver haired tanned guy),axel, marluxia, larxene, lexaeus, zexion and vexen.

Seriously, I don't know why I'm so rajin right now.


Lastly, you've watched at least some videos from Demyx Time and you wonder..."WTF?! why r they kissing when they're both girls?" Hmn, you've guessed it...The demyx and axel (from demyx time) are dating in real life. JEN AND KELLY 4EVER!!! (with them I let it slide...they're entertaining!!!)


So to Jen and Kelly...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! YOU GUYS ROCK MY SOCKS!!! Cant wait for the next episode of Demyx Time!!!


Oh yeah...you've just witnessed the other side of Yang!!! I'm a GEEK!!! I like anime and mangas and you cant do anything bout it. That doesnt mean I support yaoi and yuri...I just find them funny. *smiles*

Pic of the Demyx Time crew *screams al'a fangirl* :


Yes people, this is what we call cosplay.

1 comments:

TealPirate said...

This is the sweetest journal! Thank you for all your support of Demyx Time, good to see you're spreading the word!

Don;t even ask how I came across this journal, cause I'm not even sure myself!

Until then stay a happy pufferfish and keep thinking those scrummy cheese filled thoughts!


much love Jenn
Aka JenxtheJina
Aaka TealPirate
Aaaka Demdem XD