Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, August 28, 2008
Okay so here's the thing. I have this big ass sociology project I have to work on but I'm stuck BIG TIME. I'm still trying to find info on the topic but I need some opinions. Before I tell you the topic, please keep an open mind and answer n give your opinions thruthfully.

Topic: Emotional Effects of Sex Among Teens.

Please help. If you're just gonna go, "teens mane boleh buat sex", don't bother. Tell me what you think and with reasons PLEASE!

2 comments:

haNnaNcayuNK said...

ermm..
daydreaming i guess..
thinking how awesome it was..
but that's the cese if you did it with edward..haha
anyway.. sorry can't help..
no expirence maa

anom said...

hi safia,

as I've been working a lot on HIV/AIDS, I've seen a lot of teenagers/youth are affected and infected by it because they don't have enough information on the disease and how it's transmitted. So, I think it's healthy for teens to have conversations about sex or safe sex with your elders -- just not on the internet or publicly - because we still have our culture/religion and behavioural norms which we have to respect. And you have to treat it seriously, not a giggling matter.

I have this book (the one I mentioned in my entry) by Marvelyn Brown called The Naked Truth -- her story about how she felt and what she had gone through her teenage life -I think it'll be a good reference to your piece if you are going through with it. The only thing is, it says on the book that it's coming out in September 2008 - and that's in the states. I'm not sure whether you have enough time. If you want I can poslaju it to you. Email me your address - anomabdullahsani@gmail.com